If you are doing business in the United States, a US Bank Account will prove a valuable necessity. For over a decade, we have assisted over 150,000 businesses and individuals from all over the world in starting, managing and growing their U.S. companies including setting up a US Bank Account. Our knowledge of the American banking sector, our experience with opening accounts makes our customers having a 100% approval rate for US bank account applications in the USA, making us the # no. 1 corporation in the Non-U.S.-Residents category.
Our US Bank Account for Non-US Residents Service
With CKSA, you can establish a US bank account for you, for your US corporation / LLC with no bureaucracy. This is a great solution for non-US residents. No SSN required, the account opening is guaranteed!
We offer a real personal or business checking account opened in your name or in the name of your US corporation / LLC with one of the largest US banks. The following options will be available with your account: personal or business check card and checks, employee check cards, 24/7 online banking access, domestic and international wire transfers, savings account, check deposit service.
If you are a business owner, we also help with growing your US Operation and maintaining your US Entity in good standing. For this, CKSA provides a complete incorporation package, business banking solutions, and a comprehensive business network to assist you with every aspect of your US Business.
CKSA’s US Bank Account Opening Service
– Price: US$ 750.00 –
Why open your US Bank Account with CKSA?
In the years since 9/11 with the introduction of the Patriot Act, it has become EXTREMELY difficult for non-US persons to act as signatory to a US bank account. This is a reasonably easily accomplished task for a US citizen, HOWEVER, banks still require a SSN. This happens because banks may be heavily fined for opening accounts without “sufficiently knowing the customer” and breaking the “KYC (Know Your Customer)” rule.
CKSA offers a great solution! A real personal or business checking account for your or your US corporation / LLC opened with one of the largest US banks. No SSN required, the account opening is guaranteed!
A US person licensed by the US government and designated by CKSA will be appointed and authorized to open an account in your name or your company name. For business accounts, an independent accountant will then be appointed to issue reports and balance sheets to report to the bank and to keep your account in good standing. You will be able to manage your personal or business account and issue wire transfers and checks in order to pay your suppliers. Also, as the client, you will be provided a 24/7 access to online banking.
With a US bank account, you will be able to sell on eBay and Amazon, and if you are a business owner, you will be able to contract to supply any US business or even hire people in the United States.
The solution works flawlessly! The account opening is guaranteed because the signatory is a US person that uses the corporate Tax ID as well as his/her SSN to open a personal or business bank account in your name.
CKSA specializes in assisting persons and also the following types of companies from around the world with establishing a business presence in the US:
- Software Development
- Content Management
- Web Design and Web Hosting
- Consulting and Management
- Retail and Wholesale
We help with growing your US Operation and maintaining your US Entity in good standing. CKSA provides a complete incorporation package, business banking solutions, and a comprehensive business network to assist you with every aspect of your US Business.
For additional questions please review our Bank Account Management FAQs below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who can qualify for CKSA’s US Bank Account for Non-US Residents?
US Bank Account for non-US residents is available to any non-US citizens who can provide the required documentation, and successfully pass our background check. CKSA is dedicated to the prevention of criminal activity and prohibits illegal use of its services. We utilize several sources to complete thorough checks of person(s) requesting services through CKSA.
Based on the list provided by the OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control), we are unable to provide services to the following countries:
- Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- North Korea
What documentation will I have to provide to open a US bank account?
For Personal Account:
- A clear copy of a valid passport.
- A clear copy of a second form of identification (a driver’s license or a national ID).
- A clear copy of a recent utility bill displaying your name and current local address.
- A bank reference letter from your local manager stating the duration of time you have held the account and confirmation that the account is still in good standing.
For Business Account, all the above plus:
- A clear copy of the letter from the Internal Revenue Services (IRS) confirming your Federal Tax Identification Number (EIN). If you do not have a EIN number, one may be obtained through us. If you did not Incorporate your business through IncorpToday, please provide a clear copy of your Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Formation.
- A clear copy of the Certificate of Good Standing from the state in which you incorporated will be required if you have conducted business for more than six months. If your business was incorporated through our service, you may order a copy through us.
- The names of individuals who will have account access must be listed on the Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Formation. Otherwise, a clear copy of your company bylaws or operating agreement must provide that information.
What options will be included with my US business bank account?
The following options will be available with your account:
- Personal or business check card (Visa debit card with your company name on it) and checks
- Employee check cards
- 24/7 online banking access
- Domestic and international wire transfers
- Savings account
- Check deposit service
- Home Broker for trading stocks in NYSE and Nasdaq
What banks do you work with?
You can select the following banks to open your account:
Are there any monthly or annual fees for this service?
No, you only pay CKSA’s fee of US$ 750. If you are a business, you must pay only the accountant fee, that is provided by an independent accountant.
No Red Tapes
With CKSA Consulting Services, it’s easy to open your US Bank Account.
US Personal Bank Account
US Business Bank Account